Planned Gate Maintenance
We can provide a regular maintenance program with qualified electricians to ensure your automated gate systems are working correctly and have a long life.
We have maintenance contracts from 1 to 3 years. Contracts are subject to a site visit and assessment of your gates and the condition of your access control and automation.
Parts that need to be replaced will be quoted for and we will always inform you to why they need replacement. Contracts include 3 callouts per annum.
If you take up one of our maintenance contracts you can expect an annual inspection as well as:
- A check of all torque settings and fasteners to ensure they are within safety limits and recommended values and are not corroded.
- Lubrication check and refill if required.
- Check and lubricate any hinges, levers and arms.
- Check of foundations and pillars for subsidence and or cracks and instability.
- Checking of all welds for cracks, missing coating and corrosion.
- Checking of seals and bearings.
- Ensuring your access control systems are working as intended
- Ensuring all seals and housings are leak free.
Your annual maintenance check will be within 5-6 months and can be booked at a time to suit your schedule.